Sunday, August 31, 2008

skyview lounge

here I am waiting in the Geneva airport. my flight was overbooked so I volunteered to stay in the 1st class lounge and receiver vouchers on top of that. Such sacrifices I make!
A guy my age is zapping and it's pretty annoying, but that's ok. Free food. Free drinks. Free internet. I can deal with a zapper. So far we've seen the sea iguanas, middle eastern men on CNN, car racing and now a feature report on Zeppelins from the italian part of Switzerland's national TV (in Italian).

I had to say goodbye to my family today, though. And that's tough. I hate doing it. Mom and I always cry buckets. My dad tried to take pictures of us crying. We weren't too happy about that.
These last 4 months have been amazing. I've had fabulous days with my family, with friends. I was blessed with great jobs where I learnt a lot and hopefully did a good job.
Now, I'm coming back to Victoria and I'm excited to see everyone again, although I'm not sure how many of you are still around :-).

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Looking forward to seeing you when you get here!