Friday, January 05, 2007

housewarming party

Gooood morning Victoria!
Well, I'm almost all moved in in my new home. for those of you who haven't heard, Astha and I are having a housewarming party(tomorrow. Sat @ 4:00 pm). Well, I'm having a housewarming party. Astha's just having a party since she's lived there for quite a bit already.
Why haven't I received an email? you might ask yourself.
different possibilities:
1) you have just randomly landed on this blog and I don't know you
2) I know you but I don't have your email address (please feel invited and welcome)
3) I know you, I have your email address but I thought Astha was sending you the email (haven't received it? oups! sorry! you're invited!! Come!)
4) your name unfortunatly slipped through a hole in my memory when I sent the email out but I would still like you to come!

Where is it? Well, since I'm smart enough not to give my address or phone number on the internet, you'll have to email me or ask someone else who knows Astha and has the address. or leave a message on the blog and I'll get back to you.

Oh! One more thing: Happy New Year and WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOOOOOOOOL! ok. that was 2 more things, but anyways...

No comments: