Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Farewell party

The time for me to leave Switzerland has almost arrived.
So, this is an official invitation to all of you (that I know) to a last minute planned farewell party I'm having this Thursday evening in Lausanne. I'm not taking many risks of any of you showing up, but still... if you want to come, you're more than welcome!!!
In other random but vaguely related news, I think I'll come to Victoria after all for New Year. Astha, my really nice almost-roommate, convinced me that we'd have a lot of fun. I'm not sure what we'll be doing, so I'm still looking for ideas and I hope some of you will be around to do sthg fun.
Also, if you want me to bring chocolate to you, you'd better email me or leave a message here in the next few days. I'm starting to pack soon and I need to see how much space I'll have for presents and chocolate and other vital things (like more chocolate for me) :)
Good night everyone!
Ps: Stop procratinating!!!! Start studying!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elisabeth!

This is the first time I am reading your blog, so I thought I'd leave my mark! Thanks for the Chocolate...my mouth is watering at the thought!

-Nicole-