Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Home Sweet, cold, wet Home

I did it!
After 6 years spent on getting my undergrad done, I finally wrote my last exam, applied to graduate and said goodbye to the university. It's been a long, long haul and I'm very glad and relieved to be done. Except, I'm not quite done yet, and I do need to finish my last essay soon if I want to graduate in November (and I do).
I've also moved back to Switzerland and the weather has been very Victoria-like. I'm finding this to be a bit of a blessing, as I was NOT looking forward to 30+C weather. Now, granted, there could be a middle ground between 12-15C and 30C, but it's been so dry here this spring that we actually do need the rain.
Being home is good. It feels very normal and natural to be back, for which I am also grateful.
In my last days in Victoria, my camera broke, so I won't be putting too many pictures up (unless I can borrow someone else's), but I have lots of pictures from before. I'll have to dig them out.

No comments: